We’re so excited for our first summer at Love My Doggy Day Care! We can’t wait for fun in the sun with your pups! Thank you for all your continued support!
Here are just a few quick reminders.
– We will be open on Monday, May 30th, but we will have holiday hours, in observance of Memorial Day. We will be open from 8 am – 5 pm. Please make sure all pick-ups are by 5 pm. Thank you!
– It is flea and tick season! Please remember to give your pup his/her preventative treatment. This is strongly encouraged! Lymes disease is very prevalent in this geography and we are outside with the dogs a lot during the day.
– You may have noticed we posted a few “slow down” signs in the driveway. We’ve noticed a few anxious commuters, and we know how it is! But please keep in mind we’ve got people and dogs walking through the parking lot at any given time, so exercise appropriate caution. Thank you!
– Remember, during the summer months, you can pick your pup up on Sundays up until 5 pm. Half-day day care charge ($19) applies for pick-ups after 1 pm.
– As we ramp up this summer, we are expecting to have days when we are full. Drop-off hours are between 7 – 9 am. If you’re going to be later than that, please help us plan for it, and make a reservation. We greatly appreciate it, and thank you to those that have already established this practice!
– Seeing you around town: Love My Doggy Day Care has participated in many community events, including the Bark at Miles Park, the Whitemarsh Elementary Carnival, the Greater Philly Pet Expo and more – it’s been great to see so many of you out and about! Please feel free to let us know about any great event you think would be a good opportunity to share the love!
Our final reminder is more of a shout-out – for those that didn’t see our blog post or our posting on social media, we’d like to congratulate Sailor on his Best Friend of the Month award! We love you Sailor!!
That’s all we’ve got for now! We hope you have a fantastic start to your summer. And as always, do not hesitate to call or email us at any time with any questions, comments, feedback, concerns, or suggestions – we are all ears (and tails, and wiggly butts)!
Leave a Comment